Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Life Time Goals

"Aldrich you suck at dancing, just stop."
When I hear that, I feel motivated; due to the fact that haters is what makes you a better person or maybe its the fact that they wish they could be in your position.

My goal since middle school is to perform on the show; America's Best Dance Crew. But in order to follow up that dream, school has to come first. Goals develop and change over time, thats why I live life to the fullest, hoping for the best and working to be the best.

My designated major is Nursing, and I plan on transfering to San Diego State. This has been my goal since high school. I love to dance but I would love to have a great future as well, this is the point where school has to come first, and knowing it's all gonna be worth it at the end, i'm going to take that chance. 

My theory is to never give up striving for the goal you wish to succeed in, failure is not an option. What has motivated to complete these goals? FRIENDS & FAMILY. If you have no motivation, than there must be no reason to start and complete your goal.

I grew up barely having my family support, so making them proud is what i'm striving for at the moment.Just the feeling you get when you make your parents proud, from my opinion is the best moment you'll ever have.

While on the pathway for any certain type of goal, you will have to make sacrifices. For example, I had to make sacrifices by not spending time or going to party with friends just for I to succesful in high school, I honestly think thats a decent trade, and I knew I lost many oppurtunities to make memories with them.

But thats all part of life, you'll find your true friends by figuring who stays by your side all the way.


4 comments:

  1. reading through your post i felt that we have a lot in common. one of my goals was also to be on ABDC and I also love jamieboy.

    i like the part were you said "thats all part of life, you'll find your true friends by figuring who stays by your side all the way."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really, nice :) Well, I guess i'll see you on ABDC! Haha. JamieBoy is whats up, I actually met him twice, he's pretty chill.

      Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Yea he is, i meet him at on of my dance shows called dance for a cure. him and hector performed there hes a little cutie.

      Delete
  2. It's amazing how the web can reconnect people. Trip out.

    ReplyDelete