Sunday, September 30, 2012

My Dancing Series.

Dancing has inspired me to impress friends and for a certain special someone. Probably by next week, i'll be starting a series of my dance choreos. Just doing it for the heck of it. These series will consist of me posting a new vid of myself dancing to a certain song every week. I'll be asking my friends for suggestions on the type of songs and i'll try my best to impress. JamieBoy's is one of my dancing idols I look out for, he has amazingly impressed me by dancing/singing. His cover on Chris Brown's "Dont Judge Me" ^ made me speechless.

2 comments:

  1. Omg, is this aldrich? As aldrich from mar vista middle? :oo This is Ivonne! Taha' Well, just randomly found your so called blog c: But, the other day I saw you dancing at Plaza, and boy you can dance! Teach me, haha jk. But seriouslly, work on that dancing series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ivonne Fernandez? Hey! You saw me? Haha. But you didnt say whats up? & you came all the way down from vegas? Lame! Jk :)

      Well, I actually hope I follow up on this series.

      Delete