Monday, October 1, 2012

Eat Some Cucumbers..

Story Time,

Do you like cucumbers? I dont like them haha. But I certainly do love RICE. Well, i'm blogging about this vid because this song relates to my life, love life to be precise. I'm pretty sure nobody is actually reading and finding this post interesting, but whoever is actually reading this, Herro Durr! This song
JRA - By Chance (You&I), really hits me.. Why? Cause I wish I could tell how I really feel about this girl.. A girl? Who? What girl? Well, this girl. Man, she's the highlight of my day, and usually the first amazingly astonishing beautiful face I usually see in the beginning of my day. I can talk to her, I can make her smile, and even try to impress her by dancing. But is it enough to call her my girl? AHA, I dont think so. Maybe i'm going too fast, or maybe im going to slow, or even maybe there's another guy. I honestly dont know, but does that mean im going to give up? FUCK NO. There's obviouslly something about her that makes me wanna fight for her. This girl doesnt even know how beautiful she is, she's the type of girl that you call beyond beautiful, a beautiful creation. I may sound cheesy, but hey its true! Funny thing is, I can express my emotions and feelings through this text, a little thing I call venting, but when it comes to face first eye contact, its all giggles, laugh, and my shyness takes over, making me hesitate to start a conversation with HER. Especially it gets awkward when its just HER & I sitting with each other, because it just tends to be quiet the whole time, unless friends come over. I wish I could do something about that, but I just cant do anything. This doesnt mean im always like this.. im only like this when im around HER & only HER. I'm going to try my best to win her heart and knowing there will be roadblocks along the way, i'll get passed by them by having HER as my motivation. As days passes by, I regain my confidence by actually going up and talking to HER, but I tend to hesitate because I honestly dont know how to start the conversation. This girl keeps me speechless. This is why SHE's very special to me and I cant afford giving up, so i'd like to dedicate this song to HER.

The End.
To be continued..

8 comments:

  1. ohh i like that song. i did a cover for that one lol. anyways, cool story bro. i dont like cucumbers either haha. i wonder who this GIRL could be. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? Cool story bro. Jk, mac. Aha, *hi5*.
      Mhm :)

      Delete
  2. I know 'that' girl you're talking about. And yeah, she's beautiful. Just go for her and goodluck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I thought this was a whole post about cucumbers, till I started to read.

    I didn't know you liked someone. This is very interesting. I wonder also who this girl is, but anyways... I like how you are so positive and how you said you wont give up. That positive mindset will definitely help you get that girl. Wish the best for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, a little trick I did there :P

      Mhm, interesting indeed. Alot of people wonder who SHE is.
      & Thanks quincy!

      Delete
  4. I thought your post was about cucumbers, so i keep reading because i wondered what anyone could ever say about cucumbers. but now i see its about a girl, i once felt like that about a guy but i gave up. So if you really like Her let Her know!!! you never know how she feels unless you say something. GOOD LUCK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cucumbers to grab everyone's attention. Smart, haha.

    I thought this was a really sweet post :3 It's so nice to know that you're just so positive about this and wanting to win her heart. It's just that cute, I mean it! ("Cute" is probably not the greatest term here, but it's the truth). I really do hope things turn out extremely well for both of you c: Good luck~

    ReplyDelete