Monday, October 29, 2012

Another Chance? Wait What? PART 2.


Dont start something you cant finish.
 

  Every action has their consequences, and these consequences can be a bitch.

When you say something, try keeping your word. You'll earn trust and respect. No doubt.
 
Actions speaks louder than words, please keep that in mind.
 
" Sticks & Stones May Break My Bones, But Words Will Never Hurt Me " BULLSHIT.
 
 
Words can be just as strong as actions, just depends on the type of situation you are.

So, let me give you an example (my story).

When you tell someone you like them, the rightful action is to justify what you said. Actions would help alot. Especially when you lead them on.. Or even leading them to nothing.

I've realized that when you start liking someone, make sure their on the same page as you. Dont get too over ahead and take it slow.

So this takes us back to my hook:
"Dont start something you cant finish."

Don't act like a fool or try fooling me, it's pretty obvious.

I'm pretty sure that this can relate to many individuals, so word of advice. Keep your word.

No comments:

Post a Comment