Saturday, October 20, 2012

Do you really believe that..? PART 1.

Don't always believe what you hear, find out the truth first before you assume.

So for you fellers or ladies out there, expect rumors about you. This is what you call reality. Everyone hates it, but you cant really do anything about it.

I myself have experienced this so called bullshit ass rumors; making my reputation look bad & having my peers judge me. The feeling you get towards this is, hatred, no sense of trust and denied.

Honestly, I deal with this bullshit everytime I try to get to know somebody. The fact that this bothers you, is what eats you inside. Taking your confidence down.

Trying my best to hope for the best, and hoping its outcomes are positive feedback.

So here's a little story, so sit back and relax.

There's this girl who I really like, she likes me back, we were doing so good, a love life I wanted, than.. rumors she heard about me changed the way she thought of me. Judged me differently, everything became a disaster. But I never gave up, till than im still trying to persuade her.

Rumors and Lies are bitches, you just dont want them in your life.

Prepare yourself.

Your real friends are the one who actually believe you. So dont take the chance to lose their trust, because those are the ones who will stay by your side through the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment