Saturday, October 20, 2012

Passion for Dan-ssion


Dancing is my passion; something I love to do & can never give up on. It's one of my reliable resources to run away from stress.

When you find something you love to do, don't let words bring you down. Make it your passion, and make sure its never boring. You'll regret not doing what you want.

Personally, I wanted to be a singer.. but I've realized dancing is what caught my interest more. But, education is my main priority and will always be.

There are many reasons why I dance; to impress friends, , and for my own personal interests. Getting better and better each day.

Dancing is what keeps me calm, calm to the point where I can run from reality. 

While dancing, its those natural vibes that catches my hype.

I've literally been dancing since I was in diapers, and ever since than, my style of dancing has developed over time.

During middle school & high school years; we formed this dance crew name S.W.A.G. The crew basically consisted on 4 members. Steven, Wilson, Aldrich, and Gerald. 

When you have an open opportunity to DANCE, do it! Well.. That's what I do. Literally..

I get laughed at, made fun of, just because I have a passion for dancing. But in reality, they wouldn't be able to accomplish on what I've done. 

Dance everyday = Stronger Mentality = A Favorable Person.
That's just my perspective.

1 comment:

  1. great topic! i think we both know my passion when we step on the field and court ;)... Challenge accepted

    ReplyDelete