Monday, October 29, 2012

Eat, Dance, Study, Sleep = Life.


Eat, Dance, Study, Sleep = Life.

The motto thats currently running in my system.

But hold on, I'm missing one more piece. "HER"

It should look like this now:

Eat, THINK ABOUT HER, Dance, THINK ABOUT HER, Study, THINK ABOUT HER, Sleep, THINK ABOUT HER.

Sorry to break the bad news, but this blog post will not be discussing about my whole life style, but mainly how my life style relates to HER.

Literally, when I wake up; the first thing I think of is HER. When i'm waiting at the trolley station; I always wonder where she's at. When i'm in the bus; I just cant get her our my head. When class is over; I just want to grab her attention before she leaves.. but I tend to fail a lot.

& the fact that this process happens everyday. I LOVE it.

Every story has their downturns, right?

So here's the bad part.. SHE, doesn't really know how I feel about her or not that I know of.

SHE knows that I like her & i'm pretty sure she likes me as well.. I think. But anyways, SHE & I have our moments, those giggles, laughs, and especially those awkward moments. I'd like to emphasize on AWKWARD, because it tends to happen a lot :(

I mean like, I try my best to make it not awkward or boring at all. I would dance out of nowhere to make her smile. Say a cheesy line to guarantee that beautiful smile. Do anything it takes to make her happy. 

But I also need to understand if she doesn't want a guy right now. But bringing down my confidence right now wouldn't be the brightest idea at the moment.

Why am I so scared to lose, when she's not even mine. I always think about that question, and my answer is always the same.

She's worth it. Worth the wait. Worth fighting for.

But the real question now is.. Is she worth the wait?

Things change, shit happens, and you can't just expect everything to be fine in a blink. Haha, welcome to my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment